If you’re looking for the best toro electric shovel snow thrower in the market, this is the place where you’ll find what you need.
The toro electric shovel snow thrower shared on our page are all made well and are good enough in budget. All your needs will get satisfied.
Choose your preferred one.
Best Toro Electric Shovel Snow Thrower on the Market
Put your shovel away! This convenient electric snowthrower from Toro clears the snow from your driveway quickly and easily. Perfect for large driveways and sidewalks, the 1800 Power Curve snowthrower can remove up to 700 lbs.
- “Worked unexpectedly very well.” – Indogate
- “Just used this on 5 to 8 inches of wet heavy snow and it worked great!” – Steve Tyner
- “It is very light weight and easy to manuver.” – GMJ
Toro 38361 Power Shovel 7.5 Amp Electric Snow BlowerWith a 12-inch cutting width and a 20-foot throwing distance, you’ll clear your snow quickly. Click here for a larger imageWith a snow-throwing capacity of 300 pounds per minute, you can clear 4 inches of snow off a 50-by-20-foot driveway down to the pavement in just 20 minutes.
- “He used it on the deck and it was so much easier than lifting multiple shovels of snow over a railing.” – P. Shewpp
- “Works great, even on wet heavy snow.” – K. Jaeger
- “There is no adjustment of directions for throwing the snow.” – A. Mohamed
Toro 38381 18-Inch 15 Amp Electric 1800 Power Curve Snow BlowerPower Curve technology carves paths 18 inches wide and up to 12 inches deep down to the pavement, and throws snow up to 30 feet.
- “All in all, this is a great powerful machine and I highly recommend it.” – Allen L. Himsworth
- “It’s very light weight unit and easy to handle.” – Lana
- “This machine will not clear heavy, wet snow or ice that well.” – Gordius1
The Greenworks 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric Snow Thrower is an easy-to-use alternative to gas-powered snow throwers. Using a 12 amp motor, it clears a 20-inch path in snow up to 10 inches deep, and discharges snow up to 20 feet away.
- “Very quiet Throws really well in wet heavy snow.” – Erika
- “I think that works to help make it easier to get through really dense snow.” – C. Sullivan
- “I like the fact that it is light weight, very quiet, and easy to handle.” – H. Goetze
Responding to the need for an easy-to-use machine that could tackle heavier snowfall on large driveways and walkways, Snow Joe developed the Snow Joe Ultra SJ620, a larger electric snow thrower that delivers the power of a gas machine with the convenience of an electric unit.
- “The snow was a very heavy wet snow.” – dlbinne
- “It is light and very easy to maneuver.” – JJ
- “I wouldn’t hesitate to get this snow blower…WAY Better than shoveling!” – BubbaLoo
Yard Machines, Single-Stage, Electric Snow Fox, Powerful, 8.5 Amp Double-Insulated Motor, 12.5″ Clearing Width, 6″ Intake Height, Push Drive System, Adjustable Discharge Direction, Fixed Position Pitch Control, Ergonomic Double Handle Allows For Easy Maneuverability & Use In Compact Areas, Cordminder Cord Retention Device, 25′ Throw Distance, Can Move 400 LB Of Snow Per Minute, 4″ – 5″ Rear Wheels For Added Stability, Lightweight At Only 20Lbs.
- “It does really throw the snow quite far when the chute is adjusted straight and not to the sides.” – E. Nielsen
- “The Snow Fox does a great job for me.” – Chris Longhurst
- “I contacted MTD to get a replacement part and they stated I had to go through a repair dealer to correct the defect.” – Jim
The WORX 18 inch snow thrower will help you get through winter with ease. Powered by a high performance 13 amp electric mower capable of slicing a path 18 inches wide by 9 inches deep and throwing snow up to 30 feet, clearing snow from your walkway and driveway will be a breeze.
- “I have no problem recommending anyone to buy this.” – Shazbot
- “Threw the snow very far and did pretty good for heavy/wet snow and fluffy snow.” – Alessandro Negri
- “The plastic bolts and nuts do not withstand the vibration of the chute when snow i thrown through it.” – EskieMama
The Greenworks 16-Inch 10 Amp Electric Snow Thrower is an easy-to-use alternative to gas-powered snow throwers. Using a 10 amp motor, it clears a 16-inch path in snow up to 6 inches deep, and discharges snow up to 25 feet away.
- “Found the thrower easy to move around and is very well balanced.” – Rmcm
- “Definitely beats shoveling!!” – Mich UP user
- “Works great on even heavy icy snow–clears nicely!” – Skipper
The Poulan Pro 208cc single stage 21-Inch snow thrower has built in a lot of snow-clearing capacity into a compact, easy-to-handle unit. The 13-Inch intake height single-stage snow thrower is lightweight and maneuverable – and features a reliable 4-cycle engine.
- “I wanted to buy a decent snow thrower, but also one that was affordable.” – Nick B.
- “Great customer service!!” – Mikemo
- “Upon opening the box I discovered the oil cap was loose in the box, therefore the box and machine were coated in motor oil.” – Todd
Responding to the need for an easy-to-use machine that could tackle heavier snowfall on large driveways and walkways, Snow Joe developed the Snow Joe Ultra SJ621, a larger electric snow thrower that delivers the power of a gas machine with the convenience of an electric unit.
- “I would recommend this snow blower to all my friends.” – Ada Talbert
- “A light snowfall (dry powdery type) is handled very well with the Snow Joe.” – P. Koryn
- “Both times were at least 6-8 inches of snow, and the Snow Joe handled it effortlessly!!” – T. Trader
Suggestions of the Best toro electric shovel snow thrower
Do you have any toro electric shovel snow thrower suggestions that you think toro electric shovel snow thrower would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.