When it comes to the choosing of the best single stage snow blower, those listed on this page are well worth considering.
You can reduce time to travel from store to store looking at all of the different single stage snow blower and not knowing which ones have the best reviews.
Why are you hesitating? Read our page, choose one you like.
Best Single Stage Snow Blower in the World
Toro 38381 18-Inch 15 Amp Electric 1800 Power Curve Snow BlowerPower Curve technology carves paths 18 inches wide and up to 12 inches deep down to the pavement, and throws snow up to 30 feet.
- “All in all, this is a great powerful machine and I highly recommend it.” – Allen L. Himsworth
- “It’s very light weight unit and easy to handle.” – Lana
- “This machine will not clear heavy, wet snow or ice that well.” – Gordius1
Responding to the need for an easy-to-use machine that could tackle heavier snowfall on large driveways and walkways, Snow Joe developed the Snow Joe Ultra SJ620, a larger electric snow thrower that delivers the power of a gas machine with the convenience of an electric unit.
- “The snow was a very heavy wet snow.” – dlbinne
- “It is light and very easy to maneuver.” – JJ
- “I wouldn’t hesitate to get this snow blower…WAY Better than shoveling!” – BubbaLoo
Yard Machines, Single-Stage, Electric Snow Fox, Powerful, 8.5 Amp Double-Insulated Motor, 12.5″ Clearing Width, 6″ Intake Height, Push Drive System, Adjustable Discharge Direction, Fixed Position Pitch Control, Ergonomic Double Handle Allows For Easy Maneuverability & Use In Compact Areas, Cordminder Cord Retention Device, 25′ Throw Distance, Can Move 400 LB Of Snow Per Minute, 4″ – 5″ Rear Wheels For Added Stability, Lightweight At Only 20Lbs.
- “It does really throw the snow quite far when the chute is adjusted straight and not to the sides.” – E. Nielsen
- “The Snow Fox does a great job for me.” – Chris Longhurst
- “I contacted MTD to get a replacement part and they stated I had to go through a repair dealer to correct the defect.” – Jim
The Poulan Pro 208cc single stage 21-Inch snow thrower has built in a lot of snow-clearing capacity into a compact, easy-to-handle unit. The 13-Inch intake height single-stage snow thrower is lightweight and maneuverable – and features a reliable 4-cycle engine.
- “I wanted to buy a decent snow thrower, but also one that was affordable.” – Nick B.
- “Great customer service!!” – Mikemo
- “Upon opening the box I discovered the oil cap was loose in the box, therefore the box and machine were coated in motor oil.” – Todd
Poulan Pro 208cc 24-inch electric start 2 Stage Snow Thrower PR624ES. Poulan Pro snow throwers are built like a tank and balanced for heavy snow. Easy out of the box set up (10 minutes), Long life and easy to service.
- “As claimed, the pull start is easy.” – Rich
- “Contacted the Northern Tool & Equipment Company and they said to take it somewhere and have it fixed, at their expense.” – Flores 57
- “Pros: Very solid, and well built.” – G. Saxon
The power smart 7659 22-Inch 208cc compact designed snow thrower is much lighter than regular 2-stage snow thrower, yet not compromising any power and functions which regular two stage snow thrower usually have.
- “Would recommend over any one stage blower, as this is a two stage blower.” – RTD2
- “Functional and easy to start either with the electric starter, which is great, or by the pull handle.” – madrigan
- “Again, they seem very appropriate for anything from light and fluffy to heavy slush.” – C. Berger
The power smart 7651 24-Inch 208cc two stage snow thrower features an electric start, professional and powerful snow engine, drive speed and direction control panel, remote chute direction control and 24-Inch clearing width and 20-Inch clearing depth.
- “Based on my latest experience with company, I’m very satisifed with this product & service.” – GW
- “I love their customer service, I called about a question regarding the snow thrower and was amazed with the help of (Marie) she was prompt, and very helpful.” – Geo
- “Great packaging & easy assembly, took me about 15 mins.” – Eddie – Carmela
The Murray snow blowers help clear a path through up to a foot of snow. With a wear-resistant polymer auger and auger-propelled drive system, these snow blowers can clean down to the pavement, throwing snow up to 30 feet away.
- “Not the products fault as it works as promised.” – bruce
- “Easy to assemble.” – mary wehrli
- “This is the best purchase I’ve made for home use for years.” – Richard Sr.
The Husqvarna ST121E is a compact and high-performing single stage snow thrower for drive ways and paths. Very easy to maneuver and an innovative remote chute rotator facilitates the direction of the snow.
- “My mind was made up.” – Frank B Nelson
- “Ok, I have come to learn that husqavarna is a reliable brand.” – Bryan Lau Photography
- “Like the electric start feature.which is an improvement over my old snow blower.” – Fran Starek
Features a 123cc, OHV 4-cycle, Yard Machines Engine. 21-inch Clearing Width with Auger Drive. 13-inch Intake Height with EZ Chute Manual Chute Control.
Suggestions of the Best single stage snow blower
Do you have any single stage snow blower suggestions that you think single stage snow blower would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.